Kindly refer click the below for future updates.
One of the long established Private Schools in Oman. The school is certified by the Ministry of Education of Oman and has qualified faculty and administration.
Oman Private School is a Bi-lingual International Curriculum School providing a unique educational experience in Oman using Canadian (Province of Alberta) Curriculum is seeking teachers from KG to Grade 8 and plans to implement IB curriculum across from next academic year.
Prospective candidates should be able to utilise elements of Canadian Progressive Education and/or IB curriculum including an inquiry-based approach with a focus on learning outcomes during all phases of student engagement, instruction and classroom organisation.
The candidate must:
- Teaching Certificate.
- Bachelor Degree in Education, science major preferred.
- Teaching experience (proven 2 years plus).
- Two Reference letters (minimum), preferably in School letter head.
- Passport size photograph (Facing the camera).
- Passport copy.
- Filled Pre-Employment form Download
Way 5914, building no. 965,
Al Safa street, Bausher,
Sultanate of Oman.
+968 96550832 | +968 96550852