Oman Private School is a Bi-lingual International School providing a unique educational experience in Oman using Canadian (Province of Alberta) Curriculum is seeking teachers from KG to Grade 7.
Prospective candidates should be able to utilize elements of Canadian Progressive Education including an inquiry-based approach with a focus on learning outcomes during all phases of student engagement, instruction and classroom organization.
A candidate must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to work in a team.
Kindly refer click the below for future updates.
One of the long established Private Schools in Oman. The school follows the Ministry of Education of Alberta Curriculum. The school is certified by the Ministry of Education of Oman and has qualified faculty and administration.
- Teaching Certificate from your province / state.
- Bachelor Degree in Education, science major preferred.
- Teaching experience (proven 2 years plus).
- Reference letters, preferably in School letter head.
- Passport size photograph.
- Previous offshore experience is an asset.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment preferably in Islamic/Arab Schools.
- Excellent Classroom management skills.
Madinat Sultan Qaboos Street,
Madinat Qaboos, Muscat, Sultanate of Oman.
(Behind Hayy Al Rahba Complex)
+968 24695474 | +968 24693701
+968 96550832 | +968 96550852